Thanks for your interest in getting a booth and table at GWTS & GWLF 2019.
Below is more information on how to apply for your booth (or table). Filling out the application does NOT guarantee you a booth (or table). All payments should be made through the online system by Credit Card, or Bank transfer payment.
One exhibitor pass will be given with every booth(3mt*2mt) or table(1.6m*0.6m) purchased.
* Booth Package includes 1 person free admission with Gala Dinner.
* Table Package includes 1 person free admission WITHOUT Gala Dinner.
- Download contract & application form, and fill out the application form.
- Submit the application form to our official E-mail (email@example.com)
- Complete the payment through the online system or bank transfer payment.
|3mt * 2mt||Octanium Booth||1,010||
|1.6mt * 0.6mt||Table with Table Cover||550||
- Useful networking opportunities for exhibitors and visitors.
- Opportunities for being a part of a down-to-earth networking platform that will bridge and link global women.
- Opportunities to develop your country or brand recognition and corporate image with this prestigious exhibition.
* This picture is a sample of a typical booth and table
Rental of Additional Exhibition Equipment
- If you need additional items, you can check the attached Exhibition Catalog files for the extra supplies and contact our partner right away.
- The deadline for additional exhibition equipment rental is until 6th September (Fri.), 2019. A 30% surcharge will be applied to orders received after the deadline.
- You may not order on the spot.
- About the additional exhibition equipment rental, please contact our partner (TSM Co., Ltd.)
Representative : Jae-hyun, So (Tel. +82-51-740-3500)
Participants must sign up for an account on the on-line registration system to start the process. We kindly ask you to give the full and correct information in the required fields. This information will be used for all communications, badge printing, invoice etc.
All payments should be made in US Dollars (the official currency of the convention). An automatic confirmation e-mail will be sent to participants upon completion of payment. A receipt can be downloaded from the on-line registration system after the payment is confirmed. Also, we can send you an invoice if you require.
Allocation of Booth Space
Space allocation will be made on a “first-come, first-served” basis. Space allocations will be made in the order in which application forms with payment are received. However, to facilitate an effective layout of the Exhibition and if the Organizer believes it to be in the best interest of the Exhibition, the Organizer has the right to make a stand reallocation at any time.
Cancellation of Registration / Refund
|Until August 31st 2019, 18:00 KST||After September 1st 2019|
|All Cancellations||50% refund of the total booth cost||No Refund|
|Reduction/Modification||50% refund of reduced booth cost||No Refund|
Notification of cancellation must be made in writing and sent to the Convention Secretariat by e-mail or fax. After exhibition space has been confirmed, a reduction in space or any other kind of modification is considered as a cancellation. Reduction in space can result in the relocation of exhibit space at the direction of organizers. All refunds will be made after the summit.
Method of Payment
All payments can be made through the online system by Credit Card (Mastercard & Visa accepted). Online payments will be processed through the secure payment page of the convention’s online system.
All payments should be made in US Dollars (the official currency of the convention).
Bank transfer payment is also available, all bank charges for remittance must be paid by the registrants.
|Bank Name||BUSAN BANK|
|Address||First Floor, Zeith Square, 33, Marine city 2-ro, Haeundae-gu, Busan, Korea|