Busan’s airport is Gimhae and has both international and domestic flights. We suggest checking
to see if you can fly directly from your country to Busan.
Incheon (Seoul) is Korea’s major international airport. To get to Busan you can take a domestic flight from Incheon or transfer to Kimpo airport in Seoul. You can also take the KTX Train or express bus from Seoul to Busan. The connection from Incheon airport to KTX train or express bus is easy and convenient.
☞ Please click on your way to get to the Venue.
By Direct bus to Busan
- Purchase Limousine Bus tickets, and get information at the Bus Ticketing Office
- Take a Limousine Bus at Bus stop 10C
- For more information on buses, please contact operators of individual bus routes
- For complaints about buses, please contact individual bus operators or customer service centers at in city or provincial governments.
- Passengers can purchase or recharge transportation cards at convenience stores located in the passenger terminal.
|Bus No.||Area||Station||Bus Stop No.||Time & Fare|
|Busan(Late-Night)||Gyeongsang||Busan Cross-Country/Express Bus Terminal||1st Floor 10C|
|Busan||Gyeongsang||Songdo Transfer Center,Busan Cross-Country/Express Bus Terminal||1st Floor 10C|
- To get to the Venue by taxi, simply print the message below and show it to the driver.
This file clearly explains the location of the venue.
안녕하십니까? 이 분은 해운대그랜드호텔에서 개최되는 2019 세계여성기업인 무역총회 & 글로벌여성리더포럼에 참가하시는 분이오니, 안전하게 광안대교를 통해 해운대그랜드호텔까지 모셔다 주시면 감사하겠습니다.